vendredi 14 septembre 2018

Fanch en direct sur RCF

À la 15eme minute !

"On est fait pour s entendre" avec Yannick Blavette et Thierry Milhade

5 commentaires:

  1. Très sympa de t'entendre à travers cette émission... Bonne continuation et bon courage! J'espère que tu n'auras pas trop froid quand même :) Bises!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. What a miracle to have my ex back and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks doctor abaka for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to show my appreciation to you doctor abaka you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on drabakaspelltemple@gmail. com or you can also call him on +2349063230051.




































      Supprimer
  2. I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr OGEDEGBE for saving my broken Marriage. Dr OGEDEGBE is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, you can as well contact him for the following services, Death Spell, Lottery Spell, Promotion Spell, Goodluck Spell, Pregnancy Spell. etc Email him now today. Email him: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or whatsapp him via +2348109374702........

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi My name is Rebecca.i just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 7 years with 4 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr Zuma, who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 24hours he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can contact him on spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp +15068001647

    RépondreSupprimer